Photo credit: LGA Architects/Ben Rahn A Frame
A legacy gift is an opportunity to take our agency, and the children, youth, adults and seniors who participate in our programs and services, into account as you plan your future financial goals.
Ideas for legacy gifts include:
- Leaving a gift (a dollar amount or a percentage of your assets) in your will to CONC
- Naming CONC as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Making a memorial or honorary gift to CONC on behalf of a loved one
- Encouraging family and friends to leave a gift to CONC in their wills
Ask your financial advisor, or estate planning advisor, to include charitable giving as part of your financial plan. There are a variety of options and each with have different types of tax benefits. You may consider:
- Cash or Securities
- RRSPS or RRIFs
- Charitable remainder of trusts
- Residual interest
- Real estate
- Special occasion giving
We are happy to work with you to explore the options!
(416) 516-8642 ex.24